Most people in certain religious and denominational circles believe that the word “prophet” is just one of those religious titles that one can choose to attach before their name in order to gain respect from other religious people. I was in Ghana West Africa some time ago and almost every preacher that I met identified himself as a “prophet”, and there are countless men and women in the United States identifying themselves as a prophet but none of them actually know what it means to be a prophet. Many people have been deceived into believing that anyone who has a spiritual ability to predict future events, reveal hidden things, and perform miracles is a prophet, but that is far from the truth because diviners, psychics, spiritualists, shamans, voodooists, etc can predict future events and perform signs and wonders. I was in a place called “Dogodoutche” in Niger Republic, there I witnessed Bori (idol) worshipers levitate, prophesy, and they spoke in tongues similar to the kind of tongues that the apostles spoke in the first century (Act 2) during their “praise hour.” The main language spoken in Niger republic is Hausa, Zarma, Tamasheq, and Fulfulde, but during the Bori festival, when evil spirits known as “Zanzana”, “Dango”, and “Donkawa” posses the worshipers as the men are playing their calabash, you will see the old women transform into different human beings and begin to speak in different languages and prophesy [read the event in Act 16:16-19]. It is important to know that not every person who identifies himself or herself as a prophet or gives an accurate prediction is a true prophet. There are many shamans and spiritualists in churches today predicting future events such as accidents, promotions, and so forth to gain recognition. I remember my days in Johannesburg South Africa, I was in a certain church when a Ghanaian spiritualist (black magician) came to perform as a prophet and the people praised him as a great oracle. I will just continue to pray and hope that “Christians” wake up for reality.
Prophet ~ In simple terms, a prophet is one who is specifically called and anointed by God with the spirit of understanding and revelation to comprehend God’s mysteries from the past, present and future age. A prophet reveals matters from three different realms, which are “eternity, the mortal age, and the immortal age;” a prophet can see and proclaim a secret that is hidden in time past, for example, prophet Moses was transported spiritually back into eternity past where he saw how God created all things in Christ, he returned and gave us an account of them as recorded in the book of Genesis, a prophet can also prophesy about something that is currently happening. In the days of Elisha for instance, Elisha was in one spot and was able to see spiritually where the enemies of the Jews encamped themselves carrying secret plans to attack the Israelites, then Elisha immediately revealed it to the king of Israel to save the nation (2Kings6:8-12, Act11:28-30), John the apostle spiritually transported into the future Lord’s Day where he witnessed the second coming of Christ and every other event that would happen after the kingdom age (Revelation1:9-10). A prophet is far more than just a person with the ability to see and foretell the future; prophets are role models of holiness, righteousness, justice and intimacy with God. They set pure moral standards for their neighborhood, state, and the nation. Don’t believe that the role of a prophet is only to give personal prophecies because that isn’t even close to the truth. Abraham was a prophet, yet not once did he say “thus saith the Lord” (Genesis20:7). The main mission of prophets is to call people back to God’s path of holiness and righteousness. Paul the apostle made it very clear that the duty of apostles, prophets, teachers, pastors and evangelists in the church is to perfect the saints. For the work of the ministry, to the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ (Ephesians4:11-13). A New Testament prophet must be an absolute teacher or preacher of the accurate word of God, and a spiritual leader who trains and leads young Christians by their standard of living. Jesus Christ is the perfect picture of what a true prophet should look like. Christ in his earthly ministry was not going about telling people their phone number, house address, bank account numbers, or giving people personal prophecies about new cars, jobs and so forth, or predicting who will win elections, football matches, or who would survive or die in plane crashes. Jesus Christ went around doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil (Act10:38). Christ was going about all the cities and villages teaching and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, (holiness and righteousness) and healing every sickness and disease among the people. When the Lord saw danger coming or Satan attempting to bring destruction upon God’s elect, He provided solutions by praying for the person to stop the disaster. Jesus didn’t wait for the people to perish and then make a public announcement that he saw the accident like the deceivers are doing today to receive media attention and to gain popularity. (Luke22:31-32)
MAKING OF A TRUE PROPHET OF GOD
Although many people have been misled into believing that an accurate prediction is what makes someone a true prophet, this is certainly not the case because many magicians, sangomas, astrologians, witchdoctors, occultists, shamans, and African traditional healers can give accurate predictions which is why Moses wrote;
If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a sign or wonder, and if the sign or wonder spoken of takes place, and the prophet says, “Let us follow other gods” (gods you have not known) “and let us worship them,” you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The Lord your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul. It is the Lord your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him. That prophet or dreamer must be put to death for inciting rebellion against the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery. That prophet or dreamer tried to turn you from the way the Lord your God commanded you to follow. You must purge the evil from among you. (Deuteronomy 13:1-5)
This is one confirmation that accurate predictions and manifestations of signs and wonders doesn’t define a true prophet. If someone makes an accurate prediction, still take time and investigate the person’s teaching; are the person’s messages helping you to develop a deeper intimacy with Christ or are they focused on your material consciousness and lead you to continue depending on the so-called prophet to hear from God or to receive miracles? There are certain qualities that are supposed to be seen in the life of a true prophet of God. Consider a few of these qualities…
(1) THE DIVINE CALLING: A prophet must receive his calling and gifts from God, not anointed by another prophet or receive his gift by other spiritual means, such as initiation into a secret cult (Ephesians4:11). There are preachers in Nigeria, West Africa who received their ability to predict an upcoming event by initiating themselves into the “brotherhood of the cross and star” headed by Olumba Olumba Obu, others are going to TB Joshua for spiritual impartation and so forth. However, God said to prophet Jeremiah “before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I ordained you as a prophet to the nations (Jeremiah1:5). Paul who was a devoted follower of Jesus Christ said that his call to be “a sent one” did not come from any man or by religious committee, but from Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised him from death (Galatians1:1). What Paul means is that no bishop or council of religious leaders gathered and poured oil on his head to make him an apostle with the prophetic gift, His calling and commissioning came directly from above. True Prophets are called by God, no spiritualist made them a seer.
(2) TRAINING: A prophet must be properly trained, experienced and mature in the word of God (1Timothy3:6) But we must understand that God doesn’t train his own prophets according to the educational system of this world, to attain prophetic training in God means to pass through His process. The real spiritual school of the spirit is to allow oneself pass through God’s process. Prophets allows God to lead them through the wilderness; all the great men and women of faith we read in the bible went through the process of God. For instance, Moses was well educated in Egypt, a university graduate (Act7:22). He was also a prince, an adopted son of Pharaoh, but in the course of pleasing God, these things that human beings considered valuable, Moses considered them worthless and accepted to become a shepherd, tending the flock of Jethro a priest of Midian (Exodus2, 3). It was in the course of separation and wondering in the wilderness that he encountered God and received the word and God’s power for leadership. When God wanted to prove Christ’s submission and devotion, Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness, to be tempted of the devil…
Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred (Mathew4:1-2, Luke4:1-2).
Jesus Christ preached the gospel to the poor; healed the brokenhearted, ministered deliverance to the captives, recovered sight to the blind, and set at liberty them that were bruised without attending any religious school, or bible college (John7:15). Jesus got his training by the Holy Spirit, not by religious leaders of his day. The scripture testifies that even though Jesus was God’s Son, he learned obedience from the things he suffered (Hebrews5:8). Jesus went to the school of the Holy Spirit not school of theology; God allowed Christ to be afflicted, persecuted, humiliated and rejected by his own people. Jesus knew what it meant to suffer need; he also knew what it meant to be tempted and to be disgraced in public. People insulted him and called him all sorts of names and that’s how God taught him forgiveness. The Lord in His days was known to spend quality time in prayer, fasting and meditation and then carried out what the Holy Spirit were revealing to him, he said it loud and clear that the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing (John5:19).
The same pattern of training goes with John the Baptist, though John the Baptist’s father “Zacharias” was a priest, John was supposed to be trained and become a priest and serve God according to the Jewish orthodox religious system of priesthood, but John knowing fully his divine mission and God’s timing broke all religious protocols; he refused to be trained in the rabbinical or bible college at that time, and chose to live the life of fasting, prayer and meditation in the desert to hear from God and to daily follow His voice. Instead of wearing a bishop robe and white collar, John made himself camel skin to cover his nakedness, and instead of eating the priestly portion of the sacrifice, he feed on locust and wild honey. As he was in the desert praying and fasting seeking the face of the Lord, the word of the Lord bypassed the Jewish synagogues (which today represents denominational churches) and came to him in the wilderness. The Sadducees, Pharisees, Scribes, and the high priest where there in the temple searching the scripture to prepare sermons from the scroll while the “Living Word” came to John in the wilderness and inspired him to preach about the kingdom of God, which the pastors, bishops, arch bishop and popes of his days knew nothing about (Luke3:1-3). John started preaching to the experts of the law “the Sadducees, Pharisees, Scribes and council of Sanhedrin” telling them to turn away from building religious organizations to face the reality, which means to exit from the old order of the Mosaic Law to embrace the present truth which is in Christ Jesus. The religious leaders in the days of John the Baptist had the knowledge of the bible, but lacked the accurate revelation of God. They believed that Moses and the prophets had spoken everything concerning God; they did not realize that God was still speaking to His children (and will continue to speak forever).
We also see the same system of education in the life of Paul the apostle who also functioned with the gift of prophecy, Paul was a great theologian and bible scholar who studied under one of the most influential Jewish rabbi’s in his days called Gamaliel…
I am a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia but reared in this city. At the feet of Gamaliel I was educated according to the strictest care in the Law of our fathers, being ardent [even a zealot] for God, as all of you are today (Act22:3).
Paul made the above statement when he was arrested and was trying to defend himself against the Jewish persecution. After receiving good theological training under Rabbi Gamaliel, When God called Paul out of Judaism into His divine service, Paul had to lay down his theological degrees and knowledge in order to acquire the present truth from the Holy Spirit, Paul explained the following….
Now I want you to know, brothers, that the gospel preached by me is not based on a human point of view. For I did not receive it from a human source and I was not taught it, but it came by a revelation from Jesus Christ, For you have heard about my former way of life in Judaism: I persecuted God's church to an extreme degree and tried to destroy it; and I advanced in Judaism beyond many contemporaries among my people, because I was extremely zealous for the traditions of my ancestors. But when God, who from my mother's womb set me apart and called me by His grace, was pleased to reveal His Son in me, so that I could preach Him among the Gentiles, I did not immediately consult with anyone. I did not go up to Jerusalem to those who had become apostles before me; instead I went to Arabia and came back to Damascus (Galatians1:11-17).
It is significant for us to know that a true prophet of the Lord is someone who allowed the Holy Spirit to train him or her, they didn’t go to the school of theology to learn how to prophesy; rather they have a secret history with the Lord; they went through serious discipline in God.
(3) CONSECRATION: Prophets are well known for their life of separation, for instance, John was a holy man; he was called the voice in the wilderness. This speaks about the level of his consecration. John the Baptist was not affiliated with any religious order of his day; in his time he did not belong to the sect of the Sadducees, Pharisees, Scribes, Esssenes, the council of Sanhedrin or any other Jewish religious group. The moment John perceived that the glory had departed from the religious organizations of his days he made his way into the wilderness where he could fast, pray, meditate and have pure “one on one” fellowship with God. It was in the wilderness that the word of the Lord came to him. It is only when someone separates him or herself for God that that person can develop a clearer view about God and accurately fulfill His mind. Separation helps prophets to look into their own personal life to see what they are lacking and also see what other people are going through and the error all religious institutions. For instance, John the Apostle of Christ didn’t transport spiritually into the future Lord’s Day until he was persecuted and banished into the Island of Patmos (Revelation1:9-10). The entire spiritual realities compiled in the book of revelation was achieved during Apostle John’s time of seclusion in the Isle of Patmos. Paul the apostle wrote almost all his epistles when he was in prison, as Clement of Alexandra said; “prison does to a Christian what the wilderness does to the prophets”. Elijah worked out his immortalization in the wilderness. Moses didn’t encounter Jehovah while living in the king’s palace in the land of Egypt; God appeared to him in the wilderness. Martin Luther during the period of his seclusion after his excommunication from the Roman Catholic Church translated the New Testament into the German language, which gave ordinary lay people the opportunity to read God's Word for themselves for the first time ever. For one to become a true living testimony for the Lord, that person must separate himself. Throughout the New and Old Testaments, God has never spoken to His people through religious organizations. He has always spoken to the people through an individual; a consecrated person “a voice in the wilderness, not voices”.
Jesus was speaking to the crowd about John the Baptist, he asked them; what did you go out into the wilderness to see? A reed swayed by the wind? If not, what did you go out to see? A man dressed in fine clothes? No, those who wear fine clothes are in kings’ palaces. Then what did you go out to see? A prophet? Yes, I tell you, and more than a prophet. This is the one about whom it is written: “‘I will send my messenger ahead of you, who will prepare your way before you (Mathew11:7). This simply means that if you are searching for the true prophets don’t waste your time going to the city to find them in the kings’ palace, or the most expensive school of theology, go to the wilderness- that is their home. But if you are looking for the Kings no need going to the desert, go straight to the city and find them in their palace. To put it another way, if you want to see the true spiritual men of God, you can’t find them in the city super mega churches, instead go and look for them among the rejected and isolated people. But to search for the suit and tie non-spiritual professional pastors, don’t think about going to the wilderness; just go to the city in big denominational churches. In most cases what chases true prophets to the wilderness is persecution and rejection. Wilderness in this regards stands for the place of affliction; where one can remain alone and discipline the flesh through fasting, prayer and holy meditation in order to silently listen to the sacred voice of the Lord. That is where every true child of God should live and fellowship with God.
(4) CONFORMITY TO THE WORD OF GOD: Jesus Christ as a prophet was not just a preacher and teacher of the word of God, He was the Living Word of God, and one of His names is the “Word of God” (Revelation19:13). Christ was a physical manifestation of God’s word….
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth (John1:14).
Jesus says we should think not that He come to destroy the law, or the prophets: He did not come to destroy, but to fulfill (Mathew5:17). This means that Jesus came to brings what is written in the Old Testament into physical manifestation. For instance if the bible speaks about holiness and no nobody was holy, Jesus Christ demonstrated it to show that holiness is real. Jesus Christ is the role model for every prophet, anyone who thinks is a prophet is expected to conform fully to the word of God, and not just to preach it. Your life must be a written epistle or physical manifested written word of God. In the scripture; at a certain time Prophet Jeremiah was proclaiming “HEAR ye the word of the Lord” then afterward he began to say….O generation, SEE ye the word of the LORD (Jeremiah2:31 kjv). This reveals that Jeremiah gradually grown out of ordinary preacher of the word and became a demonstrated word of God, in other words, in Jeremiah’s time, people were able to see the word of God through his lifestyle. Paul the apostle says God wants all men to be saved and to come unto the knowledge of the truth (1Timothy2:4). Despite the accuracy of one’s prophecies or predictions, if that person does not have the character of Christ, if he is not bearing the fruits of the Holy Spirit which are love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control etc (Galatians 5: 22), that person is not a true prophet of God, for God’s prophet demonstrate God’s word. (Mathew7:16, 20)
(5) HUMILITY: Prophets are extremely humble, for the secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant (Psalm25:14). The fear of the LORD means to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth (Proverbs8:13). God cannot reveal his secret to a proud person! Moses was very humble—more humble than any other person on earth. (Number12:3). Moses was a servant to God’s people instead of allowing the people to serve him. Though in his era God revealed Himself to other prophets in visions, and spoke to them in dreams. But He “God” spoke face to face, clearly and not in riddles to Moses and he saw the form of the LORD (Numbers12:6-8). Despite his spiritual level Moses does not think himself to be greater or superior than any other Hebrew. Moses was down to earth. As mentioned before, though Moses was well educated in Egypt, a university graduate (Act7:22). He was also a prince, an adopted son of Pharaoh, but in the course of pleasing God, These things that human beings considered valuable, Moses consider them worthless and accepted to become a shepherd, tending the flock of Jethro a priest of Midian (Exodus2, 3). In Hebrew tradition in time of Jesus Christ, the job of washing feet was to be assigned to the lowest of servants. However, Christ humbled Himself at the last supper and washed the disciples' feet. When he had finished washing their feet, he put on his robe again and sat down and asked, “Do you understand what I was doing? You call me ‘Teacher’ and ‘Lord,’ and you are right, because that’s what I am. And since I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you ought to wash each other’s feet. I have given you an example to follow. Do as I have done to you. I tell you the truth; slaves are not greater than their master. Nor is the messenger more important than the one who sends the message. Now that you know these things, God will bless you for doing them (John 13:12-17). Jesus also explains to us that the leadership principle of this world is totally different from the spiritual leadership in the kingdom of God. He says that the rulers in this world lord it over their people, and officials flaunt their authority over those under them. But among you it will be different. Whoever wants to be a leader among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first among you must become your slave. For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve others and to give his life as a ransom for many (Matthew20:25-28). Understand! It is humility that will lift up both spiritually and physically above the organized religions of men and make you different from ordinary men…
Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up (James 4:10).Don’t let anyone call you ‘Master,’ for you have only one teacher, and all of you are equal as brothers and sisters. And don’t address anyone here on earth as ‘Father,’ for only God in heaven is your spiritual Father. And don’t let anyone call you ‘Teacher,’ for you have only one teacher, the Messiah. The greatest among you must be a servant. But those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted (Matthew23:8-12).
If a prophet is humble he will not let anyone praise and exalt him instead of God, for the more people praised him, and the more he accepted their praises, the further he is going away from God presence. But if his humbleness is genuine God will always fight for his defense (Numbers12:1-15). A prophet always remain modesty; he will never at time believe that he is superior to others people. for the the word of God says: Don’t be selfish; don’t try to impress others. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves. Prophets don’t look out only for their own interests, but take an interest in others, too. They always have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had. Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to. Instead, he gave up his divine privileges he took the humble position of a slave and was born as a human being. When he appeared in human form, he humbled himself in obedience to God and died a criminal’s death on a cross. Therefore, God elevated him to the place of highest honor and gave him the name above all other names, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father (Philipians2:3-11).
(6) TEACHABLE: Moses achieved enormous spiritual depth in God. God spoke face to face, clearly and not in riddles to Moses and he also saw the form of the LORD (Numbers12:6-8). By revelation Moses was transported back to the eternity beginning and witnessed the event of Creation how it happened, and also spiritually visualized the future events both in the kingdom and Immortal age. Moses does not receive the account of creation which he recorded in book of Genesis from any man; he received it through prophetic revelation. Apart from Jesus Christ, Prophet Moses is the greatest spiritual leader who ever lived. Now, regardless of his vast and profound knowledge of God and experiences, Moses remained teachable, and was eager to learn more. He did not claim that he knows it all, just like the Pharisees and the Sadducees did in Jesus time. Both sects held the mysteries of God in part but assumed that they have it all. It was very difficult for the Sadducees and the Pharisees to receive the present truth (a higher revelation of God) that came through Jesus Christ because of their “I know it all mind-set”. Although Moses was well educated in Egypt, had a clear calling of the Lord and was powerfully anointed by the Spirit of God, He reorganized his weakness, and accepted counsels and corrections from other people whom he knew they were matured in the spiritual matters. For instance, it was Jethro the priest of Midian who advised Moses to establish a system of judges to relieve Moses of the overwhelming burden of judging all disputes (Exodus18).
Moses acknowledged that he did not know all that is needed to know about God. After that God spoke to him face to face, and manifested His form to Moses, Moses was still carrying out longing to know God…
And Moses said unto the LORD, See, thou sayest unto me, Bring up this people: and thou hast not let me know whom thou wilt send with me. Yet thou hast said, I know thee by name, and thou hast also found grace in my sight. Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people (Exodus33:12-13).
(7) ABILITY TO TEACH AND MAKE DISCIPLES: As mentioned earlier, a New testament Prophet must be an absolute preacher or a teacher of an accurate revelation of God. Jesus commanded every Christian to go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. To teach the new disciples to obey all that He has commanded (Mathew28:19). One who only forecasts for people without rebuking the wicked and teaching repentance and salvation to sinners is not of Christ…
Shout it aloud, do not hold back. Raise your voice like a trumpet. Declare to my people their rebellion and to the house of Jacob their sins. (Isaiaah58:1)
John received his message direct from God and preached an undiluted message of repentance with all boldness without compromise; he rebuked the religious leaders and challenged kings with no favoritism….
In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea, And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight. And the same John had his raiment of camel's hair, and a leathern girdle about his loins; and his meat was locusts and wild honey. Then went out to him Jerusalem, and all Judaea, and all the region round about Jordan, And were baptized of him in Jordan, confessing their sins. But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come? Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance: And think not to say within yourselves, we have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham. And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire (Mathew3:1-10).
Prophets preach and teach the revelation of Christ not their own created bible doctrines and don’t preach trying to please or respect people, they minister the accurate mind of God. If some claim he is a prophet let him show you his specific message, because a messenger must have a specific message for the people he is sent to.Jesus Christ was not interest in just bringing in new members for the sole purpose of having people to occupy His religious auditorium in order to convince people that he is making a great impact in the world. He knew that he must multiply himself so that the whole earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea. Christ was a wise master builder; His way of training men was excellent. When Jesus preached the message of the kingdom, great multitudes followed Him (Luke14:25). From the multitudes, Jesus selected one hundred and twenty disciples (Luke 10:1, Act2), then from one hundred and twenty He ordained twelve that they might be with Him, this twelve Jesus called the apostles (Mark3:14-16). Among the twelve, Jesus called out three Peter, James and John to be very close to Him. When Jesus departed, these three men became the pillar among the apostles (Galatians2:9). Now, Jesus trained the people according to their level, He didn’t attempt to train the whole multitude that came to him at once, by preaching to them on Sundays and mid-week meetings. Jesus spiritually separated them and spent quality time with them revealing the true character of God and explaining the mysteries of the kingdom of God to them. After three years, Jesus was able to impart Himself into them all, in such a way that when someone sees the apostles and the disciples you see the accurate copy of Jesus Christ (Act 4:13. 11:26). Due to the good training that Jesus Christ gave his early apostles, before the dawn of the first hundred years after the death of Christ, the apostles who were very few in number had already taken the gospel to every nation and demonstrated the love and power of the resurrected Messiah Jesus Christ (Acts 8, Act 19:9-10,Colossians 1:23). No religion or government of this world was a threat or a barrier to the early Christians in spreading the good news of Jesus Christ.
(8) DOES NOT CONTRADICT THE WORD OF GOD : A true prophet's words will be in absolute harmony with the written words of God; for instance, a true prophet cannot proclaim peace to the wicked when the Lord has spoken through the prophets of old that there shall be no peace unto the wicked. The scripture reads; To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, they have no light in them (Isaiah8:20).
(9) GENUINE LOVE OF CHRIST: True love of Christ is what makes every true child of God, for The Lord has commanded us to love other people just as he loves us. He says when we do love other people exactly the same way He loves us means we are his true disciples (John13:34-35).If one performs miracles and prophecies accurately without fulfilling God’s commandment which is “to Love” as Jesus loves, he will still be known as a false prophet…
Not everyone that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity (Mathew7:21-23).
Without love Jesus Christ couldn’t have conquered the world; God the Father knew that it is only through Love that He can redeemed this lost world, He gave His only begotten Son…
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John3:16).
Jesus Christ is the embodiment of God’s love; I mean Christ is the demonstration of God’s love, despite the level of our unrighteousness and wickedness Jesus Christ laid down His life for us…
You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us (Romans5:6-8).
Christ died for the Muslims, Hindu, Buddha, and Hare Krishna, Grail message and all religions and atheists free of charge without discrimination. For anyone to become a true voice of the Almighty God that person must understand and posses the true love of Christ which does not show favoritism. Jesus says:
A new commandment I give unto you, that ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another (John13:34-35).
To love other people as Christ loves us means to love people even more than we love our own very selves, for the scripture says;
Anyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life in him. This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers (1John3:15-16).
The love of Christ is totally unconditional, it is the kind of love that can take someone to the cross to die for another person so that person can receive the light of God just like our Lord Jesus Christ had done, now you may say Jesus Had done it for us once and for all, I need not to die for anybody to be saved, but that is not the case, because after Christ all the early apostles and the majority of the disciples seal their testimony with their blood, for instance, Simon Peter was sentenced to be crucified at Rome, he was crucified with his body upside down, Andrew was nailed to a trace at Edessa. He hung on the tree for two days in pain. On the third day he died still preaching Jesus, James (son of Zebedee) was killed by the sword of Herod in Jerusalem; John was put into boiling oil at Jerusalem. But as he was not harmed he was exiled to Patmos Island. Later he died at Ephesus, Philip was hanged from a pillar at Hiropolis, Bartholomew was burnt to death by the Armenian king, Mathew was killed in a toen in Ethiopia, Thomas was speared to death at Mylapur near Chennai in India, James was pushed down from the top of a temple and then beaten to death by a club, Jude (Thaddaeus) was put to death by an arrow at the town of Oruch, Simon, the Zealot was crucified in Persia, Mathias was beheaded after stoning him down, Paul was beheaded by Emperor Nero in Rome, Mark was dragged along the main street of Alexandria in Egypt and died, Luke was hanged on a big olive tree in Greece, Barnabas was stoned to death at Salamis.
A true prophet of Christ can never be afraid of affliction, persecution, tribulation and physical death; you must go out there and make Christ known to the entire human race. It is obvious that our great acclaimed Church Leaders; miracle workers are afraid to preach the gospel in Islamic countries, the only mission field of the Christians today are the British colonies where the gospel has been over preached. If we Christians really understand the love of Christ, the Churches could have spread to the middle east, for God want the Muslims, Hindu, Buddha, and Hare Krishna, Bahai-faith, Grail message, people from all religion and occult to be saved but it takes love to reach them. Remember the true love never see nor speak evil of some one, but seek to strengthen and perfect the weak, just as the bible says:
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us (Romans5:8).
Christ does not die for us because we were righteous, but because he loved us even while we were still living in our sin; The Lord for the sake of Love do not consider our wickedness, instead he looked at us with the eyes of faith and sees perfection in us, and then died believing that his death will bring us into the complete state of perfection.
(10) FEARLESSNESS: True prophets are fearless; they don’t compromise the word of God, but always willing to die for the truth (1kings22:10-51). Like Jeremiah; prophets doesn’t fear the face of anyone or respect anyone’s religious title. They go to everyone that God send you to and say whatever He commands them.
(11) NOT FAME SEEKERS: True Prophets don’t seek for popularity, but always seek for a deeper intimacy with God. Not a president or head high-ranking governmental official can bribe a prophet to make them compromise the word of the Lord. And they don’t advertise miracles (John7: 1-5). Prophet Micaiah in the bible didn’t seek for popularity or favor from man, his passion was to live in truth and to proclaim the truth which he valued more than any other thing. God’s prophets love the truth beyond popularity; they always make God their only sufficiency. Prophets don’t expect everyone to speak well of them, they abide in the truth regardless of whatsoever!
(12) DOESN’T PROPHESY AT OWN WILL: A true prophet does not prophesy any time he wishes, or any time people consult him. A prophet prophesies only when the Holy Spirit moves him (2Peter1:20). You can’t pay a prophet and ask him to prophesy to you.
(13) A TRUE PROPHET NOT MONEY CONSCIOUS: A true prophet is not money conscious (Daniel 5:13-17, 2Kings5:14-19,1Timothy 3:3). He does not ask people for an offering before he prophesies, or asks people to “sow a seed” in order to claim their prophecies.
(14) POINTING PEOPLE TO CHRIST: Directly or indirectly, a true prophet does not receive praises or worship from people, or he does not draw attention for himself; instead, he will sincerely abase himself and allow the people to see Jesus Christ. A true prophet does not allow people to depend on him, he encourages people to inquire directly from Jesus Christ (John1:24-36). The purpose of the prophetic ministry is to help in bringing people to Jesus Christ. A prophet does not consider his assignment as a guiding ministry. John was preaching pointing people to Christ, he was not self conscious, and he reduced himself to the dust so that people can see Jesus Christ the savior…
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world. This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me. And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water. And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him. And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost. And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God. Again the next day after John stood, and two of his disciples; And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!
John totally removed himself out of the picture, though he was the one who baptized Jesus Christ, when he announced Christ to the people and revealed that Jesus is the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world, top disciples of John the Baptist left him and followed Jesus Christ, then John do not complained and accused Jesus of stealing his sheep, because he knew that it is all about Jesus not man. Also when John’s disciples came to him and said, “Rabbi, the man you met on the other side of the Jordan River, the one you identified as the Messiah, is also baptizing people. And everybody is going to him instead of coming to us. John do not became Jealous, instead he exalted Jesus Christ the more and abased himself. John replied, “No one can receive anything unless God gives it from heaven. You yourselves know how plainly I told you, ‘I am not the Messiah. I am only here to prepare the way for him.’ It is the bridegroom who marries the bride, and the best man is simply glad to stand with him and hear his vows. Therefore, I am filled with joy at his success. He must become greater and greater, and I must become less and less. He has come from above and is greater than anyone else. We are of the earth, and we speak of earthly things, but he has come from heaven and is greater than anyone else. He testifies about what he has seen and heard, but how few believe what he tells them! Anyone who accepts his testimony can affirm that God is true. For he is sent by God. He speaks God’s words, for God gives him the Spirit without limit. The Father loves his Son and has put everything into his hands. And anyone who believes in God’s Son has eternal life. Anyone who doesn’t obey the Son will never experience eternal life but remains under God’s angry judgment (John3:23-36). John the Baptist do not performed a single miracle (John10:41) but Jesus Christ declared him the greatest prophet among all the Old Testament prophets…
Verily I say unto you, among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
This is to let us know that greatness in God’s sight is not count on power manifestation or accumulation earthly wealth, but in purity and humbleness of heart. You can prophesy, work notable miracles and build the largest denominational Christian church and university, even own private airline and yet you can be counted as the poorest man on earth by the Lord. Just take for instance, when the Laodicean Church boasted that they are rich; they have acquired wealth and do not need a thing! What was God’s respond? God said to them that they are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked but do not know it (Revelation3:17). But about the Smyrna church, Jesus says I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan (Revelation2:9). I imagine the Church in Laodicean to be well organized supper mega assembly, their church building were furnished with all type of precious stones, and its interior were decorated with all manner of fancy light and equipped with sophisticated electronics and sound system. They also had evangelism busses that go round and collect their members and bring them to the church service. But owning these material things the Laodicean church members were not righteous and holy, all that they were doing was to give God their lip service in anticipation for material stuff when their heart was far away from Him. While the Church in Smyrna had no church building but the character of the people reflected Christ.
(15) PRAYER: true prophets are intercessors; real spiritual watchmen who bear the burden of the saints and the nations of the earth in his heart…
O Jerusalem, I have posted watchmen on your walls; they will pray day and night, continually. Take no rest, all you who pray to the LORD (Isaiah62:6).
(16) PREACHERS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS: Prophets are preachers of holiness and righteousness (2Peter2:5, Isaiah58:1). Not only do they preach holiness, they practice what they preach; These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God (Genesis 6:9).Paul the apostle also writes; If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself. But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. (1 Timothy6:3-7)
(17) A TRUE PROPHET IS NOT A MAN OF DIVERSE FAITH: A true prophet is a man of one faith; He believes and establishes his faith in Christ alone (John14:6). Any person who claims to be a true born again prophet of God, but still follows the teachings and practices of other religions apart from Christ is an agent of darkness. One cannot claim to be a Christian and at the same time believe and practice metaphysics, dark mysticism, spiritism, shamanism, amorc, universalism, Islam, New Age movement, Hinduism, mind science, Gnosticism and so forth.
THE MAJOR AND MINOR PROPHET
Many blind folks today are claiming to be Major Prophets when they have no idea what it means to be a Major Prophet. Most assume that what determines the Major Prophets from the Minor Prophets is power manifestation or accuracy of their prophecies. Others think it’s how many chapters they wrote in the bible, or how many times they prophesied. However, most of the major Prophets in the bible never said “thus saith the Lord” but they had a deep insight in God’s divine plans and purposes with a deep intimacy with God, for example, Abraham was a Major Prophet (Genesis20:7) but he was not going about declaring thus saith the Lord or performing miracles! The plummet for measuring who the Major Prophets are is the spiritual distance they visualized in God’s eternal purposes. For instance, Enoch was the seventh generation from Adam(Jude1:14-15), the man (Enoch) was in the period of conscience and spiritually visualized life inside the period of grace, in other words, he saw 4000 years ahead of his generation through prophetic revelation, he even saw the second coming of Christ. (Jude1:14-15), Enoch perceived the possibility of departing from sin nature to a sinless nature of God through the inner power of Christ, so he refused to allow the flesh to dominate him, and focused on that divine vision until he achieved it.(Hebrew11:5) Abraham was in the period of promise and saw the life in the period of grace and obtained it; Abraham gained the righteousness which is by faith, the scripture says, that Abram believed the LORD, and he credited it to him as righteousness (Genesis15:6,Rom4:3). Jesus Christ says; your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad (John8:56).In fact, Abraham received communion; he partook in eating the flesh and drinking of the blood of the New Covenant. (Genesis14:18-19) This scripture signifies that Abraham lived thousands of years spiritually ahead of his generation. Moses visualized the beginning and also saw the end of the mortal age. Now, the Minor Prophets are simply those prophets who visualized within the range that other prophets have has already seen, in other words the Minor prophets don’t see beyond what the prophets who was before them had already seen, whatever they see must be measured by what the ancient prophets had already documented, that’s why Isaiah says,
To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.(Isaiah 8:20)
There is no way that we can have new Major Prophets now, because there’s not going to be new revelation, there is nothing that we are going to see that the old prophets before us did not see. I know the so called replacement theology claims that the Old Testament prophets did not see the church age. But clearly Jesus Christ says; your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad (John8:56). Enoch, the seventh from Adam, saw the Lord Jesus Christ is coming with thousands upon thousands of his saints to judge everyone. (Jude1:14) Because Moses spiritually visualized the victory of Jesus Christ, he changed the name of “Oshea” to “Jesus” (Joshua) (Numbers13:16), now how can we justify replacement theology that claims that the Old Testament prophets knew nothing about the church age?
THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN OLD AND THE NEW TESTAMENT PROPHETS
Most religious leaders or those who call themselves prophets today think they are occupying Moses’ seat in the so called Christian Churches. Most “church leaders” are not letting their congregation know that we are no longer in the dispensation of the Mosaic Law, where only one person hears from God on behalf of the entire assembly. However there is big difference between the time of Law and this present dispensation of Grace and Truth. For instance, during the dispensation of the Mosaic Law, not all the people have permanent indwelling of the Holy Spirit like us the New Testament Christians (Numbers11:16-17). The Old Testament prophets were serving as the only eyes, ears, and mouth for the people; prophets had the responsibility of hearing from God on behalf of the people in the time of the law. Now, Christ has come and baptized each of us with the Holy Spirit; consequently, as every true Christian has the indwelling of the Holy Spirit and entitled to hear from God themselves, that means Christians can’t be dependent upon a single person, be it called a prophet, apostle, pastor, Bishop, evangelist, teacher, pope, Rev Dr. etc. Every Christian is required to be led by the Spirit to carry out everything that God requires of us…
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God (Romans8:14).
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me (John10:27).
Mainly, what the New Testament prophets do is to teach young Christians an accurate revelation of Jesus Christ with the aim of bringing the people unto unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and to make them mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ (Ephesians4:11-13). To see danger and offer warning to God’s people (Act11:28-30) and to confirm the word of the Lord for the believers, especially when one is in doubt or doesn’t understand what the lord is communicating within his or her spirit (Act15:36).
The word “prophecy” has the notion of foretelling or predicting what is to come; it is a divinely inspired prediction, instruction or exhortation declared by a prophet. A true prophecy is a divinely inspired utterance or revelations that come directly from God (Psalm68:11). Paul the apostle advices to judge, or test a prophecy to know whether it comes from the Lord or not (1Corithians14:29). Now, based on what Moses stated as recorded in the book of Deuteronomy:
I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him. But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die. And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken? When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him (Deut18:18-22).
Most have assumed that the only way to determine whether a prophecy comes from God is the accuracy of the prediction, some believe that any prediction that is accurately fulfilled is from God but this is not true, it is important for us to understand that not every prophecy or prediction that comes to pass is from God. If someone predicts something and it happens that doesn’t necessarily mean that the person is a true prophet of God or that the prediction comes from the Holy Spirit. Moses said at the mouths of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; [but] at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death. (Deuteronomy 17:6, 1Timothy5:19). This also applies to scriptural interpretation; we cannot use one scripture to establish a doctrine…
If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder, And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them; Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul. Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him. And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee (Deut13:1-5).
From this scripture, one can read that even though one’s prediction or sign comes to pass, does not mean that the person prophesied by the Spirit of God. If prophecy or prediction is judged based only on accuracy, you will be totally deceived by the devil, because many magicians, sorcerers, astrologians, diviners, occultists, spiritualists, scientists, animists and shamans can also give an accurate prediction and perform miracles, in fact we saw it happen in the book of Acts…
It happened that as we were going to the place of prayer, a slave-girl having a spirit of divination met us, who was bringing her masters much profit by fortune-telling. Following after Paul and us, she kept crying out, saying, “These men are bond-servants of the Most High God, who are proclaiming to you the way of salvation.” She continued doing this for many days. But Paul was greatly annoyed, and turned and said to the spirit, “I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her!” And it came out at that very moment. But when her masters saw that their hope of profit was gone, they seized Paul and Silas and dragged them into the market place before the authorities (Act16:16-19).
Accuracy is just one aspect of judging a prophecy, the best way to judge a prophecy or a revelation is to test it with the word of God; a true prophecy does not contradict God’s word; it must be in harmony with the written words of God…
To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them (Isaiah8:20). For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little (Isaiah 28:10).
JUDGING BY THE IMPACT~ A prophecy comes to men for their strengthening, encouragement and comfort, not to inspire fear, discouragement, defeat and confusion in the lives people… But everyone who prophesies speaks to men for their strengthening, encouragement and comfort (1Corinthians14:3).
POINTING TO THE RIGHT WAY~ A true prophecy does not lead one in the wrong direction and it cannot take one’s mind away from following the Lord, or from pursuing after holiness. A true prophecy cannot make one begin to seek for worldly pleasures. A revelation or prophecy that makes one money/earthly conscious instead of kingdom (sinlessness and immortality) minded is not from God (Mathew6:33). Following the degree of the Lord established by Prophet Moses “Deuteronomy 13:1-5” if a prophet or one who foretells dreams predicts an event, and the predicted sign or miracle occurs, don’t quickly declare that person a true prophet of God, investigate his teachings, beliefs and the principles of his life very well. For instance, if after giving accurate prophecies the “prophet” teaches occult doctrines such as reincarnation, numerology (not Jewish or Hebrew numerology [biblical]), mind science, metaphysics, horoscopes, transcendental meditation, soul travel, channeling, mysticism, spiritualism, astral projection, dream intrusion and so forth, know that the acclaimed prophet is an agent of darkness who just transformed himself to appear as an angel of light….
When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations. There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch. Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee. Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God. For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the LORD thy God hath not suffered thee so to do (Deuteronomy18:9-14).
A prophet that prophesies and fails to teach and live by the pure doctrine of Jesus Christ is fully operating in false prophetic principles known as Balamism…
But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication (Revelations 2:14).
Balaam the son of Beor was the money and fame conscious fortuneteller that made God’s people “the Israelites of old” to sin. Balaam caused the saints to enter unlawful marriages and to commit whoredom with the daughters of Moab. In other words, Balaam unified the children of God and the worldly people together just as most false prophets today are secretly introducing pagan teachings in the church such as trans-meditation, yoga, astrology, numerology, divination and so forth (Numbers 25:1-3, Numbers 31:16). There are three levels of Balamism, the way of Balaam, the doctrine of Balaam, and the error of Balaam.
The Way Of Balaam: Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness; (2Peter2:15)
The way of Balaam means to use God’s gift of prophecy to make money instead of rebuking and standing against that which is wrong to demonstrate God’s standard of righteousness. Any minister of the gospel who compromises the truth to receive favor from men, or who requests or receives money to prophesy for people is walking in the way of Balaam.
The Doctrine of Balaam: but I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.” (Revelations 2:14)
The doctrine of Balaam means to unite the ungodly people together with God’s people for obtaining wealth through offerings. Any preacher whose message cannot bring separation between the righteous and the unrighteous is a teaching by the inspiration of a lawless spirit; an assembly where a minister preaches and teaches constantly, and evildoers remain comfortable in their sinful ways of life and continue to attend the “church”.
The Error Of Balaam: Woe unto them! For they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core. (Jude1:11)
The error of Balaam means to know what is right in the sight of the Lord but refuse to do it in efforts to obtain celebrity and prosperity. Balamism is very strong in today’s Christian churches and ministries, most church leaders focus their attention on money, and all characters are welcomed into their congregation. Genuine repentance, confessions of sin, immersion and Holy Spirit baptisms are no longer a requirement to admit members into the church. Leadership is appointed according to educational merit and material possessions and not according to God’s calling and anointing.
THE FALSE PROPHETS
It is important for us to understand that not everyone who gives an accurate prediction is a prophet of God because prophets, diviners, psychics, spiritualists etc. look very much alike and all have the spiritual ability to reveal hidden things, foretell futures and manifest “miracles”. Just as a genuine prophet of God has the ability to wear a suit, or white collar to preach in a pulpit, so can a magician transform himself or herself and put on a suit or dress with a bishops collar, change his/her occultic language to biblical language, and preach and prophesy in Christian’s church services and it’s happening every day. When Paul the apostle prophesied about the last days events, he compared the false ministers (false prophets) who will arise in the last days to oppose the truth of God with the story of MOSES and JANNES and JAMBRES. Paul stated that the same way Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses in the presence of Pharaoh, would be exactly the same method that the diviners, sorcerers and the psychics who will secretly introduce destructive teachings in the church will resist the truth. Paul called them men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith (2Timothy3:8). Moses and Aaron were true prophets of God, while Jannes and Jambres were the chief magicians of Pharaoh (Exodus7, 8) Moses and Aaron had the genuine power of God and divine message to call the people of God out of sin and bondage, but Jannes and Jambres apparently had "astonishing" magical powers without an accurate revelation of God, in the effort to make God’s people then remain in Egypt. Jannes and Jambres counterfeited at least three signs that Moses performed in the presence of Pharaoh, King of Egypt….
(1) Turning a staff into a snake: Moses and Aaron went to Pharaoh and did what the Lord had commanded them. Aaron threw down his staff before Pharaoh and his officials and it became a serpent! Then Pharaoh called in his own wise men and sorcerers, and these Egyptian magicians did the same thing with their magic. They threw down their staffs, which also became serpents! But then Aaron’s staff swallowed up their staffs (Exodus 7:10-12)
(2) Turning water into blood: So Moses and Aaron did just as the Lord commanded them. As Pharaoh and all of his officials watched, Aaron raised his staff and struck the water of the Nile. Suddenly, the whole river turned to blood! The fish in the river died, and the water became so foul that the Egyptians couldn’t drink it. There was blood everywhere throughout the land of Egypt. But again the magicians of Egypt used their magic, and they, too, turned water into blood. So Pharaoh’s heart remained hard. He refused to listen to Moses and Aaron, just as the Lord had predicted (Exodus 7:20-22).
(3) Bringing out Frogs: So Aaron raised his hand over the waters of Egypt, and frogs came up and covered the whole land! But the magicians were able to do the same thing with their magic. They, too, caused frogs to come up on the land of Egypt (Exodus 8:6-7).
(4) Plague of Gnats: Then the Lord said to Moses, "Say to Aaron, 'Stretch out your rod and strike the dust of the earth, that it may become gnats throughout all the land of Egypt.'" And they did so; Aaron stretched out his hand with his rod, and struck the dust of the earth, and there came gnats on man and beast; all the dust of the earth became gnats throughout all the land of Egypt. The magicians tried by their secret arts to bring forth gnats, but they could not. So there were gnats on man and beast. And the magicians said to Pharaoh, "This is the finger of God." (Exodus 8:16-19).
It is clear from the above cited scriptures that Satan can counterfeit God’s manifestation powers; his agents can prophesy and perform miracles, for that reason, it will be difficult to use accurate predictions and miracles to differentiate the true prophets from the sorcerers and the witches and wizards who have transformed themselves as the angels of light to deceive church goers. There are many deceivers and evil doers in Christian churches today who parade themselves as prophets and prophetesses, most of them are going about calling people whom they never met before by their names, telling them their house address, phone numbers, bank account numbers, etc. A discerning of spirits, visions and revelations from the Lord is needed to identify these perpetrators.
DIFFERENT CATEGORIES THE FALSE PROPHETS
The false prophets are in different categories, first are those who claim the title without the calling and the anointing. Since they don’t have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit they cannot prophesy, so they tell lies, they don’t have and cannot teach accurate revelatory messages from Jesus Christ, and also can’t show any supernatural signs of a true prophet…
These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit (Jude1:19) These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever. For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage (2peter2:17-19).
The second category are those who can prophesy and use the name of Jesus Christ to do many wonderful works but fail to keep His commandments, or follow His teachings accordingly…
Not everyone that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. any will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity (Matthew7:21-23).
The third category are the diviners, spiritualists, shamans and many others who reveal secrets and foretell futures through consultation of a familiar spirit and by using mind science….
And when Saul saw the host of the Philistines, he was afraid, and his heart greatly trembled. And when Saul inquired of the LORD, the LORD answered him not, neither by dreams, nor by Urim, nor by prophets. Then said Saul unto his servants, Seek me a woman that hath a familiar spirit, that I may go to her, and inquire of her. And his servants said to him, Behold, there is a woman that hath a familiar spirit at Endor. And Saul disguised himself, and put on other raiment, and he went, and two men with him, and they came to the woman by night: and he said, I pray thee, divine unto me by the familiar spirit, and bring me him up, whom I shall name unto thee. And the woman said unto him, Behold, thou knowest what Saul hath done, how he hath cut off those that have familiar spirits, and the wizards, out of the land: wherefore then layest thou a snare for my life, to cause me to die? And Saul sware to her by the LORD, saying, As the LORD liveth, there shall no punishment happen to thee for this thing. Then said the woman, Whom shall I bring up unto thee? And he said, Bring me up Samuel. And when the woman saw Samuel, she cried with a loud voice: and the woman spake to Saul, saying, Why hast thou deceived me? for thou art Saul. And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what sawest thou? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth. And he said unto her, What form is he of? And she said, An old man cometh up; and he is covered with a mantle. And Saul perceived that it was Samuel, and he stooped with his face to the ground, and bowed himself (1Samuel28:5-14).
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE FALSE PROPHETS
(1) LACK OF THE FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT: Jesus says “Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit; neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them (Mathew7:15-20)
(2) PROPHESIES AT HIS OR HER OWN WILL: a true prophet prophesies only when the Holy Ghost moves and gives them utterance (2Peter2:19-20). But false prophets’ prophesies anytime you sow a monetary seed, or whenever they choose to prophesy.
(3) SELF-GLORIFICATION: false prophets glorify themselves instead of Christ; they don’t teach people how to hear from God. They manipulate people to depend on them (Act13:12, 8:9-10).
(4) PROPHESYING THROUGH A MEDIUM: true prophets prophesy by faith through the help of the Holy Ghost, the majority of false prophets use a medium such as a crystal ball, tarot cards, Ouija boards, zodiac and so forth to access hidden things though the help of a familiar spirit (Jeremiah2:8).
(5) MONEY CONSCIOUS: unlike the true prophets of God, false prophets are always money conscious. Most of them can’t prophesy to people without demanding monetary offerings, or after their prophecy they must ask people to sow a seed to claim or “activate” their prophecies (Micah3:11). Today’s false prophets, (the ministers of Satan) use all sorts of gimmicks to steal from their victims, for instance, some are selling ordinary water as “the blood of Jesus”, selling anointing oil, blood of sprinkling, prophetic mantles, handkerchiefs, and so forth.
(6) FAME CONSCIOUS: the false prophets are popularity minded, they seek for recognitions of men, which is why they boast and make much noise about their deeds and advertise their miracles and ministries on the radio, television and internet (Mathew6:1-5).
(7) LACKS ACCURATE REVELATION OF CHRIST: the teachings and prophesies of the false prophets always focused on material blessings they don’t have a true revelation of Christ or the kingdom of God; they can’t bring young Christians into full maturity of Christ. It is a fact that they can make an accurate prediction but after that, they can’t stay true to their teaching, and lead people astray (Deuteronomy13:1-5).
(8) SECLUSION: Jesus commanded every Christian to go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything he has commanded(Mathew28:19-20). False prophets always try to operate like the Old Testament prophets; they don’t go out to preach the gospel to the sinners, instead they will establish themselves a prayer house where they want people to come and inquire from God with offerings.
People wonder sometimes how the psychics and magicians can give accurate predictions. Now what most of us don’t know is that the sorcerers in most cases prophecies or predicts only what they spiritually programmed through etheric/astral projection or soul travel. People who have gone deep into the occult can enter into a deep meditation and fall into a , then surrender their soul to a “a demon” which they identify as an These evil angels that deceive them as their will lead them into the spirit world “infernal places” where they will spiritually manipulate, plan and program events that will take place on the mortal realm. When they come back to their physical body, (since they are the people that spiritually plan and programmed the events through the help of their master Satan), they will know the exact time, date and place when the event will take place on the earthly realm. They will predict it; telling people what is going to happen on a particular day, time, date and place. And when what they programmed happens, the people who have been blind folded will be amazed and regard them as , without knowing that they are just evil workers who know how to manipulate and program wickedness in the spiritual world. People need to realize that the spiritual realm is as real as the natural realm. The spiritual realm determines what takes places in the natural realm. In other words, before anything will take in this physical world, it has already taken place in the spiritual world…
As mentioned earlier, the spiritual realm is a real world, unseen to the but visible to the eye of our heart (1kings6:8-17). As we can physically plan events successfully in this world, so can the agents of darkness transport spiritually into the infernal places to program wickedness against human begins. For this reason we Christians are commanded by word of God to pray in the spirit…
Oftentimes our prayers dont accomplish much because we have not actually learned to pray in the spirit. The majority of Christians have been taught that praying in the spirit only means speaking in tongues. The truth is that praying in the spirit means entering the spirit world where the real wickedness is going on to deal with it. The Holy Spirit through prayer can spiritually transport us into the heavenly realm to destroy and pull down the strongholds and networks of the enemy. The holy men of old knew how to pray themselves into the heavenly realm. Daniel prayed himself into the heavenly realm where he encountered angel Gabriel who gave him the answers to his prayer (Daniel9:20-27, 10). It is also through prayer that John transported into the future Lord’s Day; the coming days of Jesus Christ (Revelation1:10). John was also in the realm of the spirit and witnessed the great battle between the archangel Michael and Satan (Revelation12:7-12). Also it is no doubt that through prayer Paul the apostle transported in the third heaven (2Corinthians12:1-5). It is obvious that most people don’t have any idea of what goes on in the realm of the spirit and that is why people easily believe and ascribe everything that a miracle of God. Manipulations transpire in the realm of the spirit 24 hours a day. Although the site of heaven is up far above the earth, its dominion is all over the earth most often we do things without knowing that we are just carrying out something that has been already discussed and planed in the spiritual world. For instance, during the era of King Ahab in Israel, king “Ahab” wanted to wage war with the king of Aram to recapture a city called Ramoth Gilead, he called all the prophets who were living in different locations in the land of Israel to enquire from them whether he should go to war against Ramoth Gilead. These prophets were about four hundred men. When the king asked them, They all replied, “Yes, go right ahead! The Lord will give the king victory.” These prophets predicted the same thing to King Ahab without knowing that a council was held in the spiritual world where the Lord was sitting on his throne with all the armies of heaven around him, on his right and on his left. And the Lord said, ‘Who can entice Ahab to go into battle against Ramoth-gilead so he can be killed? Then a spirit approached the Lord and said, ‘I can do it!’ ‘How will you do this?’ the Lord asked. And the spirit replied, ‘I will go out and inspire all of Ahab’s prophets to speak lies.’ Then the LORD said, you will succeed in enticing him,’ ‘Go and do it! The four hundred prophets’ sincerely prophesied a lie to the king without knowing that a spiritual being was inspiring them to predict lies, and as Ahab went to the battle he was killed according to the meeting held in heaven (1Kings22:1-37). In this story we can see that everything was programmed first in the spiritual realm, including King Ahab’s thought of going to war against Ramoth-gilead, consultation of all four hundred prophets, their false prophecies and the death of Ahab. The heavens control the earth, nothing happens by accident, whatever is happening is being programmed in the spirit world, either from the kingdom of light nor from the kingdom of darkness. So we should be sensitive and not take anything for granted. We Christians have a great privilege in Christ to see what is happening in the other side through the help of the Holy Spirit (2kings 6:8-18, 2Corinthians12:1-5, Revelation1:9-20). 0ur Lord Jesus Christ in his earthly ministry use to be in heaven and earth at the same time….
Nothing stops us from living like Christ our Lord, our problem is that we Christians today are self-seeking and material conscious, if we actually want to grow and begin to operate in the spirit we must renew our minds and become spiritual minded…
We must begin to operate in the spirit, and then shall we deal thoroughly with the principalities, powers, rulers of darkness of this world and spiritual wickedness in high places. The evil agents of darkness are manipulating people in the spirit realm, and we must arise and take our stand in prayer to monitor and destroy their activities in the spirit world.
It is common in the world, even in the church today to see deceivers reading people’s mind; revealing what people are thinking. But also know that God through a prophet God can reveal what is in someone’s mind, because the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires
It important to realize that just as the true prophets can reveal people’s mind, so is Satan capable of counterfeiting the miracles of God through his human agents. There are many occultists in the church today disguising themselves as the angels of light. These agents of darkness can transfer thoughts, imaginations, images, even a mood or emotion into people’s mind through a means commonly known as extrasensory perception which includes telepathy, clairvoyance and psychokinesis. Telepathy is mind training and thought transference, it can work from a distance because there is no distance in the spirit. Those who use telepathy as a means of prophecy to deceive and steal money from people can spiritually transfer thoughts, imaginations, images or a bad mood to you, and then call you and begin to give you predictions on what is transpiring in your mind, or telling you what you are experiencing just as if they are residing inside of your mind or living with you to know exactly the mood you are in, without you knowing that the same person who is giving you prophecies is the same person who transferred the thoughts, imaginations, moods and so forth into your mind.
It is very important for us know that human agents of darkness are capable of sending a thought or transferring a mood to you just to make your life miserable. One can be very happy one moment and suddenly great heaviness and depression will be upon them and they’re left wondering where it came from. Some of them are being sent to you from the human agents of darkness. Most Christians in the church fall victim to the false prophets, they sow their money into the pockets of these predators because they (the psychics who disguise as prophets) simply revealed the thought they transferred into their minds. Thought transfer is not something new, it has been in existence even in the time of the apostles, for Paul the apostle said…
The strongholds mentioned in the scripture are the wicked imaginations, feelings and thoughts that the enemy fires as arrows into our mind to dominate the peaceful and holy thoughts that Christ established in our mind through the Holy Spirit. Most of the wicked imaginations, feelings, thoughts and images are being sent into our minds through the human agents of Satan. These human agents of darkness operate in a very high spiritual dimension, remember Paul also said that we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, Many good marriages and homes have been destroyed due to evil thoughts, imaginations and mood transfer. A couple can be living happily in love until an agent of Satan transfers wicked thoughts of hatred and divorce, imaginations, bad feelings and moods into the lives of the married couple. Most Christians doesn’t believe in it, but whether you believe it or not thought transference is , even if you refuse to believe it, it doesn’t stop the wicked from manipulating your life through thought transfer. Some time ago in West Africa a man who was very good and always happy committed suicide because evil men sent a suicide thought into his mind which conquered his own thoughts. He ran away from home and went into the bush hanged himself. Christians should be more sensitive in these last days, because deceptions have gone to the highest order. Not everyone who goes to church and calls you out and reveals the intent of your heart is a prophet, some of them spiritually put that thought in your mind right there in your church, or even sent it into your mind some days prior to. We really need discerning of spirits to figure out these messengers of darkness who are camouflaging themselves as prophets. Child of God pray always, anytime a strange thought or anger comes upon you just calm your-self down and meditate on God’s word, we are more than conquerors!
It is a fact that Jesus Christ our Lord as the greatest prophet during His earthy ministry was capable to call people by their names without knowing them and also Jesus had the ability to tell their life history without anyone giving him information of the people The prophecies and miracles that Jesus performed were genuine, psychic manipulations or occultic practices. Jesus works wonders by the power of the Holy Spirit Nowadays, especially in the Pentecostal church there are many who wear suites and white collars, visiting one denominational church to another calling themselves prophets deceiving people, using demonic means to call people out by their names, telling people their house address, the color of their houses, what they have in their houses, their bank account details, phone numbers, and post office box number. They can even tell you how much money you have in your bank account and in your wallet and so forth. Unknowingly people will clap their hands for them assuming them to true prophets, without knowing that they are using a satanic means. These use different demonic methods to access information about people. Some of them use a kind of mind science called which has different versions, the elementary aspect of remote view includes extended remote view “ERV” controlled remote viewing “CRV,” etc. By this method, the false prophets in today’s church can view you and your activities from a distance.
The higher version of remote viewing is What some do is summon a familiar spirit and allow the spirit to posses them and speak through them. As they stand in the pulpit, you wouldn’t know that they are just channels for a demonic entity. Demons will be speaking through them calling people by their names and revealing every secret surrounding the people just as it happened in the time of Paul the apostle…
Most of the time in the church during their so-called prophetic seminar, when the deceivers tell you that they are “in your house”, please understand! When they are telling you that they are in your house it is not them, but a spirit being who has taken over their soul and takes them on astral voyages. They call this familiar spirit their or their guiding angel. I know most Christians don’t like reading apocrypha books, but if you can read the book of Enoch which Apostle Jude quoted some verses from you will see the real names of these evil angels that disguise themselves as their spiritual guides, or “the ascended master” to deceive the psychic and the sorcerer’s. Now, read with me from the book of Enoch and see the real names of the fallen supernatural angels and what they introduced to the people on earth….
I am positive that because this book of Enoch deeply exposes these evil angels and their works is the reason why it is rejected as part of the Holy Scriptures. These fallen angels mentioned in the book of Enoch and others not mentioned are the ones deceiving people as spirit guides or ascended masters. When the physic false prophets surrender their soul and body to them, they enter and possess the people speaking through them and working miracles to deceive men…
Don’t be surprised at all if someone you’ve never met before reveals information about you, including your birth date, place of birth, past relationships and so forth. If you didn’t know just know it now that you are being monitored every second by celestial beings; as God is watching us, the enemy is also monitoring us through his spiritual network of fallen angels which operate through human agents. Some shamans have mirrors in their alters which they use to monitor people, they can call up someone in that mirror and that person will appear and they will see what that person is doing. All of these evil means are exactly what the enemy is secretly trying to introduce into the church, and people are falling for it just because Christians today are money conscious instead of kingdom minded.
When some of the false prophets (especially those who uses physic or voodoo methods) come to church to deceive people, they will hand out objects such as beads, chaplets, mantles, soap, bottles, water, rings, keys, oil, crucifix’s, special badges, their personal photos etc, then ask people to take it home and hang it inside their room. The objects they give out to people serves as a point of contact for a familiar spirit. Some have already invoked a familiar spirit into the object before bringing it to church right in their secret sanctum, coven, alter or ashram, so the object they give to you has become a demonic point of contact in your house which they use to manipulate you. For instance, if you’re wearing the so called prophet’s photo around your neck, carrying it in your pocket or hanging it in your room, the presence of the familiar spirit that is working through that person who calls himself prophet will always be with you, at times appearing to you in your dreams using the face of the one whom you identify as your prophet to manipulate and give you false visions and dreams, or serious night mares. Now, If you want to prove whether what I am saying is true, just investigate your life carefully, starting from the day you started collecting objects from the so called prophets and keeping them in your house, they have always been this kind of strange feeling of fear around you every where go, especially at night, at times it will seem to you that you are seeing images. This strange fear is a sign that a familiar spirit is hovering around you, search your house and throw away the mantle, the so called blessed water, anointing oil, soap, beads or any other objects you collected from them in the church and see if that strange fear will not stop. If you are not aware, that fear that is surrounding you will make you become a slave to the “prophet”. Instead of you depending on Jesus Christ you will always run to the prophet, and anytime you go to them they will inspire more fear in your heart just to make you give them more money. Many people “professed Christians” have fallen into spiritual captivity under a false prophet. Some people have received in the church, after using it according to the instruction given by the prophet they started seeing themselves swimming in a strange river every night, while some begin to have strange visitations by unknown entities because the water they received is a contact for a river goddess. I am not against people using anointed oil, but Christians should be very careful before allowing anybody to lay hands on them or anoint their forehead with oil, just make sure that you know exactly what you are doing; hear from God first. Through anointing oil service many people have been initiated into secret occults, these days’ false ministers come to church with the anointing oil and other substances they import from India, Africa and other spiritual places. Christians should be extremely careful, pray and ask God to give you the gift to discern spirits. I have seen someone distributing Rosicrucian crosses in Christian primary schools, even inside churches today people are unknowing buying occult crucifix’s, mantles, chaplets, soaps and other devilish materials that the messengers of Satan secretly introduced in the structural church with the hope to obtain God’s blessings. If you are a Christians you must understand that you are already blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly realms in Christ…
All that you need as a Christian to bring God’s blessings into physical manifestation is called obedience to God’s spiritual commandment…
Stop depending on prophets, you are entitled to hear from God, when you are praying to God, just make your request according to His will and all your prayers will be answered
Thefalse prophets cannot heal natural sicknesses and diseases like the true servants of God. The true prophets of God who are gifted in the area of healing can heal all manner of sicknesses and diseases free of charge; for they are anointed to preach the gospel to the poor, to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised….
Now, contrary to the holy prophets of God; the false prophets cannot truly heal people from natural sicknesses and diseases, they only spiritually manipulate and remove sickness or a disease they place on people through witchcraft. Through the assistance of the fallen angels, the sorcerers can gain entrance into the spirit world the same way they do in soul travel or astral projection. They will travel into the spirit and cast spells on people, afflicting people with serious sicknesses and diseases, and when they return into their physical body, they will give a word of knowledge; revealing that a certain person somewhere (they will mention the name of the place) is suffering from so and so sickness and diseases. After their false word of knowledge, they will send their agents to bring the person to their ashram that they have transformed into a church, and when the person with the sickness comes, they will summon a spirit, an entity higher than the one tormenting the sick person. While all of these things are transpiring the members of the church won’t see it because everything is taking place in the spirit. This invoked higher demonic spirit will appeal and order the lower evil spirit that is afflicting the sick person to step aside, when the evil spirit steps aside from the person who is suffering from the sickness or disease that person will be temporally relieved from the problem, then the so-called prophet will sacrifice secretly to the evil spirit to stop him from gaining an entrance again to afflict the person. When that sacrifice ever stops, the same sickness or the disease that they claimed that they had cured will come back again to the person, that is why when such false prophets someone from a sickness that person must become their church member, if the person leaves their church the problem will reoccur. If you attend their churches, you will be amazed at the kind of miracles you will witness with your physical eyes! For instance, you can witness people with very big sores, open wounds that resemble cancer, which you may think cannot be cured and with your own eyes you will witness the false prophets healing these people, without knowing that your eyes are being deceived. The people that they brought out to heal in the presence of men are the people they cast their spells and curses upon through sorceries. If you want to catch them just bring a sick person that you know, like your blind or crippled neighbor and see if they can heal the person. As mentioned earlier, the only thing that they can do is to appeal to a demon and remove a spell cast on someone, sometimes they will transfer the sickness or disease they remove from people to other things like a dog, goat etc, and then keep appeasing the demon they made to step aside with sacrifices. The people that receive such healing from the false healers can never be free, whether they like it or not they must subject to bondage and become a slave to the so-called prophet. It is a pity that even Christians fall victim of this deception by saying that Satan cannot cast out Satan, without considering that there is also hierarchy in the kingdom of darkness. A higher demon can make an appeal to a demon operating in lower realm to step aside from where it’s possessing, or send it to another place which is exactly what the false exorcist is doing. When they identify a demon possessing someone, they summon a greater demon and use him to make an appeal to the lower demon and cause him to step aside. These are the last days we must be vigilant….
Finally, beware of and the because through them you will be initiated into something that you are unaware of and when you or if you realize it will most likely be too late! You cannot learn how to receive your healing, for it is God who heals, through the name of Jesus Christ, and If Jesus Christ heals you, you will never need to learn how to maintain your healing, for it is written…
If you attend the so-called healing schools, different people with different demons will be laying their hands on you. If you go there with one demon troubling you, afterwards you will have thousands of devils pursuing you. In addition, no one can teach you to be a prophet, give you a “Prophets Mantle”, or otherwise make you a prophet. To become a prophet you must be divinely called and anointed by God, the scripture states that;
If you are not careful, attending schools of the prophets in these last days you will regret it when you ignorantly find yourself being an occult network member.
Mordecai Uka: Edited by my beloved and devoted wife Catherine Uka